3D Printing Start Up Competition at Additive Manufacturing Strategies
Hynes Convention Center, Boston MA
February 11, 2020
Seed stage 3D printing start ups are invited to apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures. Winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com, the largest 3D printing focused website worldwide.
Apply to be a start up participant and appear before hundreds of investors, VCs, and 3D printing executives.
*Do You Want To Be A Competition Judge?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you desire to be considered as a judge for the competition.
Start up competition application
Deadline: December 1, 2019
Interviews: December 2-9, 2019
Selections Announced: December 15, 2019
Competition Date: February 11, 2020
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in person February 11, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Revenue cannot be greater than $500,000
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome