Medical and Dental Start Up Competition at Additive Manufacturing Strategies
Hynes Convention Center, Boston MA
January 30, 2019
Seed stage medical and dental 3D printing are invited to apply to compete for a $15,000 investment from VC fund Asimov Ventures. Winning company will be profiled on 3DPrint.com, the largest 3D printing focused website worldwide.
Apply to be a start up participant and appear before hundreds of investors, VCs, and 3D printing executives.
*Do You Want To Be A Competition Judge?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you desire to be considered as a judge for the competition.
Medical and dental start up competition application
Deadline: December 1, 2018
Interviews: December 2-9, 2018
Selections Announced: December 15, 2018
Competition Date: January 30, 2019
- Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018
- In order to compete you must be available to pitch in person January 30, 2019, in Boston, MA (travel not provided)
- If selected to compete you will receive a free conference pass to Additive Manufacturing Strategies.
- Please note that due to the overwhelming number of submissions we receive only companies which are selected will be contacted
- Focus needs to be on medical or dental 3D Printing
- Software, Hardware, Materials and Bioprinting focus is welcome