1. When and where will Additive Manufacturing Strategies New York take place?
Additive Manufacturing Strategies New York will be an in-person event with limited online availability on February 7-9, 2023. The physical event will take place at The Conference Center located at 636 11th Ave (between 46th & 47th St), New York, NY 10036.
2. What are the safety protocols 3DR Holdings is taking to ensure we keep the attendees and staff safe?
Your health and safety remain our top priority. Presently, staff and vendors are not required to be fully vaccinated to attend our event. We will continue to work closely with the venue and comply with all the United States and New York City guidelines.
3. Will all speakers be in-person in New York?
Yes, all speakers will be in-person and live.
4. What’s the cost to attend the in-person?
Pricing varies based on registration date.
5. What does my in-person ticket include?
- Entry to the event
- On-site refreshments during sessions
- Option to attend break-out sessions
- In-person networking breaks
6. Do I need to wear a mask during the in-person event?
Masks might be required and this is dependent on New York City guidelines.
7. I am sick and can no longer attend the physical event, will I receive a refund or credit for my ticket?
If COVID forces in-person cancellations, then paid attendees will receive a refund of the difference between the in-person/online fee at the date of cancellations. All other cancellations are non-refundable, but an attendee can receive credit to a future event or transfer the registration to a colleague.